Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Once upon a time, there lived a boy called Anand….

Well, he’s still pretty much alive. A little more rounder at the waist perhaps, but alive and well.

And for a while all was good….

He was like a Bombay road… a perpetual Work in progress… sorry for the inconvenience; bear with us today for a better tomorrow and all that.

When people asked him what he did, He would easily reply, hey I’m doing my engineering man!! Royally screwed yeah, still got years to go to get it over and done with. Blah Blah blah…

So, for a while… it was all good..

Well, not good in a yippie dee doo dah, yabba daaba doo way all the time, because there was the usually adolescent bullshit of heart breaks, exams, fucking pain in the ass college professors and oh yes… KT KT KT.

But, then one fine day, He was done with engineering. He had done his time, paid his debt to society (No! the phrase isn’t appropriate, I know!! But hey, you haven’t been to my college either) and after 6 long years of chutyagiri! (For lack of a better word) he’d say he had turned out pretty fine.

Phirst class!!! Even….

So, why am I referring to myself in the third person you might think…?

I don’t know!!! So don’t ask.

So, here I am..

2 months since the end of engineering college has left a nice BIGASS void in my life! For which I will be eternally thankful..

A first class( buhaha) mechanical engineer, trying to make it in the world of 3d animation.

For 6 years, I’ve hidden myself behind the “work in progress” tag. And now as that reassuring bit of security is slowly getting dissipated, I find myself in a scary new situation.

It’s Time to take on the big bad world. And I’m not ashamed to say, I am scared shitless!!

That blogging bug is back! For a while now, I couldn’t write.. Especially when all I did write was what I DID and how I DID it.. And forget another reader; it was ME who was getting bored of my own shit.

So, a good long break and I think I’ve understood why exactly I had started this shit in the first place. I was nervous as hell, and had no idea what I was doing and I wanted a place to puke all the shit in my head out. And I wanted people to read it too.

And I’m glad many people did and liked it, enjoyed it or reacted to it. :)

Thank you.

But I’m also sorry that you had put up with the crap that I was spewing for the last few months.

This break had made me realize that unlike in the old days when I used this blog as a place to vent my thoughts out, I had reduced it a place where I gave near trivial accounts of the silly things I was doing once in a while…

Of course, it doesn’t mean that I’ll not be talking about what keedas i'm upto at all nowadays.

Anyways….

The one thing I will do is give shadowfax a break!! :)

And for a new life ( getting melodramatic now :P ) a new blog…

Jinchuuriki.

Welcome..

Cheers.. and all that bhosada!!!

Buhahaha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you mate!

Nice to see that you have been 'reborn' as a blogger.

It's all good stuff!


Mike

Anonymous said...

Good for you mate!

Nice to see that you have been 'reborn' as a blogger.

It's all good stuff!


Mike

Anonymous said...

strong comeback man!..and as always, nice to have u back.

~komal

Shobha said...

yayyyyy :d andaman back :d hugssssss :d missed u:d

Tinky Toinkers said...

oiiii... tu wapas.. woh bhi blogspot pe. chor :d

heretic said...

Salaam bhai... :-))

Anonymous said...

Andy bastich...halkat...kamine...soomdi me opened new blog and dint let moi know...and wat is this "the old days when I used this blog as a place to vent my thoughts out, I had reduced it a place where I gave near trivial accounts of the silly things I was doing once in a while"...abey all those keedas i am tarasing to read!
This is philo senti stuff sucks....go back to old anand...it seems phinising engg. has taken toll on u!
Load mat le bhidu!
You'll get thru!
cheers !

Kay Vee said...

Wilkommen Wilkommen!!

er...thats 'Welcome' in German)

:D

looking forward to a lotta posts now!

and ALL DA BEST with taking on the Big Bag World!! :)